Enpark offers warehouses designed specifically for storage, showroom, distribution, logistics and light manufacturing for the renewable energy, green building, water and waste water, and recycling & solid waste companies.
The warehouses are a complex of 25 warehouses; each warehouse is approximately 5,000 sq. ft. and encompasses a mezzanine floor, which serves as offices that can be organized with office partitions along with an independent pantry, visitors & owners parking.
The facades have been tastefully chosen according to the urban guidelines. Landscaping is provided in all buffer zones and along the loading and storage areas. A dedicated loading and unloading dock has been provided for heavy vehicles and forklifts with ample room provided for goods to be moved safely, securely and with ease.
The strategic location of the warehouses facilities all imports, exports and logistics operations through a well connected network of highways in close proximity to the Jebel Ali port. It is also less than 30 minutes away from both Dubai International Airport and the new Al Maktoum Airport, which has a handling capacity of about 120 million passengers annually along with 12 million tons of cargo.
The Blocks are distributed in 5 sectors as Block A, B, C, D & E.
- Block A - 6 warehouses
- Block B - 7 warehouses
- Block C - 6 warehouses
- Block D - 6 warehouses
- Block E - 1 Restaurant
The key features are as follows:
Mechanical & Electrical Features
- The warehouses are protected by a network of external fire hydrants for operations during an event of fire
- Each warehouse is protected internally by an automatic sprinkler system and fire hose cabinet
- The office area in each warehouse is air conditioned by ducted split units
- Separate DEWA water meter is provided at each warehouse
- A/C & ventilation provision is provided for all warehouses.
- Fire detection and emergency lighting with automated dial up monitoring to civil defense
- Separate distribution panel for each warehouse
- Additional power (15 kw) for refrigerating unit
- Telephone and data outlets
General Electrical Services
- Reliable 24/7 power supply (400 V, 50 Hz, 3 phase DEWA supply)
- GHz IP network for telephone services from Du
- Semi fitted electrical Installations
- Electrical tariff metering for all warehouses
- External lighting system
- Wiring accessories (Switches, Sockets, Isolators, Clipsal & ABB)
- Light points at offices and fully fitted installation at warehouses
- Prayer Room
- Landscaped area
- Energy tariff meter provided
- Lighting & small power - light & sockets provided
- Telephone - consolidation panel provided
- Fire & emergency – provided
- Service Block (L.V Room, Garbage etc)
- Visitors Parking
- Roadways between blocks (A, B, C, D)
- Garbage Disposal room in each block
- Each warehouse is provided with 3 car parking slots (unless otherwise shown on the drawings)
- Handicap parking (3 slots)